The Chapter Board met by telephone June 11th to discus the current status of the Chapter and the continuing impact of the COVID-19 virus. In summary:
- The Chapter must remain closed for the present, no events
- The Hangar & Meeting Room are accessible, but we will post health & safety procedures and additional products for cleanliness and hygiene
- EAA Chapter 1536 (lower Delaware) is closing due to funding issues and low membership engagement. The EAA240 Board agreed to extend free EAA240 membership to the twenty-four 1536 members for the remainder of 2020. Paul will arrange.
- To assist maintain Chapter operating fund levels we will remind the membership in an emailing of the ability to make donations to the Chapter.
- The Hangar hot water heater is to be replaced, currently inop.
The June 11th meeting notes, along with all Chapter key documents, Suggestion Box, Membership listing etc, are published at the Chapter web site, here. If you have any questions regarding the discussion above or indeed any aspect of the Chapter status or operations please contact us here: [email protected]
Please be well, stay safe. EAA240 Board.